Modiin Energy – Limited Partnership (“Modiin Energy” or the “Partnership”) uses its best efforts and invests great resources in order to provide all of its customers with services on an equal footing in a respectful, accessible and professional manner. According to the Rights of People with Disabilities Law, 5758-1998 and the regulations promulgated thereunder, vast resources and efforts are invested in the performance of the accessibility adjustments required for a person with disability to be able to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and on an equal footing.
An accessible website is a website that enables people with disabilities and the elderly to browse with the same level of efficiency and benefit as all other users. According to a study conducted by Microsoft in 2003, approx. 20% to 25% of the population encounter difficulties in using the internet and may benefit from more accessible internet content.
Modiin Energy believes in and acts for equal access to information and functionality on the web for people with various disabilities and people assisted by assistive technologies for computer use.
Information about Website Accessibility
- This website complies with the requirements of the Equal Opportunities for People with Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments), 5773-2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli standard (IS 5568) for web content accessibility at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The adjustments were made to the highest compatibility with the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 and up.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the standard use pattern for operation by keyboard using the arrows, Enter and Esc keys to exit menus and windows.
- The website is compatible with display on common browsers as well as cellular telephone use.
- For an optimal website browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the most up-to-date NVDA software.
Physical Accessibility Arrangements
The Partnership’s offices are located at the Triangular Tower, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv (Floor 42), and offer the following accessibility arrangements:
- The Tower’s car park has parking spaces that are reserved for people with disabilities. Entry into the car park is permitted for vehicles up to 2.10 meters high
- There is uninterrupted access from the car park through the entrance to the public reception center to the receipt of the service (including elevators).
- The building has accessible restrooms for people with disabilities.
- There are identification and orientation signs.
- Service animals that assist people with disabilities are permitted to enter the offices.
Accessible Customer Service
Accessible Telephone Center
The automated answering service has been made accessible, relating the information in clear language.
The Partnership’s offices can be contacted by telephone at 073-2683611, Sundays through Thursdays, from 09:00 to 18:00.
Additional Ways to Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: 073-2683615
- By the “Contact Us” page on modiin-energy.com
- By a letter to Modiin Energy, the Triangular Tower (Floor 42), Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
Requests and Proposals on Accessibility Improvement
Please note that we continue with our efforts to improve the Partnership’s accessibility as part of our commitment to enable the entire population, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service. If you encounter any accessibility problem or malfunction, please inform us and we will do everything we can to find an appropriate solution for you and address the malfunction as soon as possible.
Details of Accessibility Coordinator
Please address any questions, complaints and proposals to Sabo Eyal, Accessibility Coordinator of the Partnership, at: